Anybody know any good holster/case for a curve 8310...I' ve been using these GEL SKINS ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Arrow 8310 Holster + Case

Advertisement

Anybody know any good holster/case for a curve 8310...I' ve been using these GEL SKINS ever since i had this phone (about a year) and I 've looked around but haven't actually found a good holster and case combo which wouldn't bulk up the curve too much and looks nice...
    does anybody know any good case like that..it would be preferable if the holster clip part is detachable like this PLASTIC HOLSTER ..I would get this but i heard its loose and doesn't hold the BB securely and i cant put on a case so if it falls =/ that's the end of that

I' am in college so i don't need anything which makes my BB look business type just something simple for my everyday use or when im just at the gym to hang on my side + protect

thanks for any help

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3
    Seidio rubberized case w/ holster combo is exactly what you are looking for....it is pricey but the make excellent well made products. Check them out at the Pinstack store.

~via smartphone~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    ^^^ +1 This is the ultimate combo!

This is what I'm currently packin'!