Hi guys, I need to replace my battery as it dies soon, and then if ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3

8300 Replacement battery

Advertisement

Hi guys,

I need to replace my battery as it dies soon, and then if i have two programs running or download something from the browser, the battery dies.

i upgraded and reloaded .69, and even downgraded back to .55 and now i'm running .81 and still the same issues.

so i decided to go ahead and get a replacement as i'll b traveling very soon and can't afford not being able to use my phone. i looked up meritline and found a battery for $16 w/ free shipping here and was wondering if anyone tried it and if it is of pretty much the same quality as the OEM. thanks!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't know about the battery that you're referring to but keep in mind, you generally get what you pay for. The battery is the "heart" and "life" of your device. If it's not good you're sunk.

It's only my opinion but paying hundreds of dollars for a device with exceptional technology and scrimping on the battery doesn't make sense. Buy a quality battery from a reputable vendor and enjoy it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    i agree...thanks! i guess i will stick to the OEM battery.

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    There are places that you can get a OEM battery for $20 or less plus shipping

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would stick with the OEM