I need a plastic holster for a Pearl. Called T-Mobile and BB neither have or ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

sparkma no está en línea Stack level 1

8100 plastic holster

Advertisement

I need a plastic holster for a Pearl. Called T-Mobile and BB neither have or make one yet, any suggestions?

naviwilliams no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: 8100 plastic holster

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ...since it's new you might have to wait a while.

HEXED no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well I think that the pearl will slip out and fall. I have a leather holster that I really think i'll keep! Magnetic straps are better for me while I continue removin my 8100 from it's holster to chat or change songs. Be on the safe side.

seidio no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by navilyn
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ...since it's new you might have to wait a while.
    No more wait, seidio just released the plastic holster for BB 8100. you can order it from seidioonline or call 832-204-1118 Margaret

5ive no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by HEXED
    Well I think that the pearl will slip out and fall. I have a leather holster that I really think i'll keep! Magnetic straps are better for me while I continue removin my 8100 from it's holster to chat or change songs. Be on the safe side.
    do you have a link to this case? id like to see it...

Quote Originally Posted by 5ive
    do you have a link to this case? id like to see it...
    Your wish is our command:

https://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...ROD&ProdID=526

We wanted to share a special deal with BB 8100 users to thank you for your support. These cases will fit in our 8100 Skinned holster.

Starting today and ending at midnight Nov 7, 2006, if you buy any crystal case (clear , pink and smoke) or rubberized case for BB 8100 from our web store you will be able to save 15% for each crystal case or rubberized case by using the code : BB8100CASE. Go to our site and purchase the number of 8100 crystal cases or rubberized cases that you desire. Then when you “checkout” and get to the Payment page, you will see a box asking for Discount Code, enter the code there.

This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Past purchases do not apply.

If we run out of the stock, we will still honor your purchase when the stock arrives. Only the crystal case or rubberized case purchased during this time frame are eligible.

All prices are in U.S. funds.

To order the crystal cases r rubberized case for BB 8100 for BB 8100, click the following link.

BlackBerry - >> 8100 - Cases/Holsters

bla5390frd no está en línea Stack level 1

i've seen a bunch on ebay too

samiber62 no está en línea Stack level 1

When i put the SIM in blackberry 8100 the phone INVALID SIM . What am i doing ?