Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I was searching around to see if anyone was making leather cases for the 8100, ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

malcriado no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30505e13

Thumbs up 8100 leather case

Advertisement

I was searching around to see if anyone was making leather cases for the 8100, and i came across one, made specifically for the pearl, and has the sleeper function in it, only prob is that its $40. but if anyone is interested here is the link...

http://www.gizmoskin.com/index.php?c...subcategory=53

enjoy, i think i might have to get it i HATE having the phone in my pocket....

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: 8100 leather case

I am just using the leather pouch that Cingular had for the 8700's. It works for me. Puts it into sleep mode.

Obviously the device is a little small and doesn't go all the way to the sides, but the pouch is stiff enough to hold it in there firmly.

malcriado no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30505e13

yeah i also have the pouch for the 7105t, but it's too loose for me, im afraid it'll hop out...and the sleep mode doesnt work for me so i still have to press and hold the * key to lock the keyboard before i put it in...i'm probably being really picky considering you have it in the 8700 pouch and that's wider than the 7105t and you have no probs with it... lol

kwyjibo no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm waiting for vaja to make one-I bought the t-mo case-it's too snug, and the big clunky magnetic enclosure bangs the phone every time I take it out. If you've never seen vaja cases, check them out here: http://www.vajacases.com. They're really expensive, but they're beautiful and work great! I had a t65 for my treo 650.

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

You're right! I've had a vaja case before and I must say that it is definitely worth the money.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

harryheat2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Tmobile has a leather case that works very well .I have one ,just put your 8100 in upside down face in toward your body .screen light goes off immediately,also good when retrieving phone from case by gripping both sides without touching the convenience buttons ,and they cost only $20.00.

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

I, as well as some others, have mentioned the T-Mobile case in another thread on cases for 8100.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Eagle_R no está en línea Stack level 2

harryheat2,

I do the same thing with the TMobile case and my Pearl...upside down and facing inward.

It's also usefull as a desk stand...sort of....when at work, I take the Pearl out of the case, fold the flap into the case, then lay the Pearl on top to trigger sleep mode.

cybersmoothy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    206792FB

Please forgive this question but what exactly about the case puts the BB in sleep mode? And does this apply to all BB?

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

The magnet on the case puts it in sleep mode. I think this applies to most BB's...
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

tamaraa no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E48602

Quote Originally Posted by kwyjibo
    I'm waiting for vaja to make one-I bought the t-mo case-it's too snug, and the big clunky magnetic enclosure bangs the phone every time I take it out. If you've never seen vaja cases, check them out here: http://www.vajacases.com. They're really expensive, but they're beautiful and work great! I had a t65 for my treo 650.
    Thats what I am waiting on as well, it is the only case that I think will be sexy enough for my sexy pearl. As a matter of fact I sent them an email about it yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraa
    Thats what I am waiting on as well, it is the only case that I think will be sexy enough for my sexy pearl. As a matter of fact I sent them an email about it yesterday.
    Did you get a response? I emailed them the day I picked up my pearl (the day they came out). Vaja emailed me that they weren't sure if they were going to make one-have you heard anything different (I hope)?

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

Well between Vaja and Krusell I couldn't wait so if your like me try these out I should be getting mine soon I'll let you people know how it fits
    http://www.extremepda.com/page/XPDA/...rl_accessories

They're nice, but they add a lot of bulk-One of the reasons why Vaja is son nice-they don't add much to the device.

ericugs no está en línea Stack level 3

[FONT=sans-serif]Dear Eric,[/FONT]
    [FONT=sans-serif]We my be developing a case for that device in the future, though we cannot provide an exact date for its release yet. Anyway, if the case is finally launched, we will let you know by e-mail.[/FONT]

[FONT=sans-serif]We really appreciate your interest in our cases![/FONT]
    [FONT=sans-serif]
    Best regards

María Cecilia
    García Querol
    Customer Care Department
    www.vajacases.com
    www.vajachoice.com
    [/FONT]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast