can some one tell me if this case enables the phone to sleep while in ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

oyster rsx no está en línea Stack level 2

7100i holster...

Advertisement

can some one tell me if this case enables the phone to sleep while in the case this way i can save battery life like the oem holster my 7100i comes with, thanks...

http://www.blackberryden.com/zenon.html

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: 7100i holster...

I can't tell. Usually a case with a magnetic flap supports the sleep function. I would try to email them and see if this supports the sleep function.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

For that price, it should. But definately ask. Usually the cheap $10 generic ones won't claim it's blackberry compatible.

oyster rsx no está en línea Stack level 2

i tried calling the site but no one is there...see the reason i like this case is because its very protective do you guys happen to know if they make this case http://www.shopblackberry.com/_black...43W8TT8ZR43SZB for the 7100i i cant seem to find it. i know the link is showing one for the other nextel bb but i just used it for an example. any help is appreciated...thanks.

kurrupt_1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23AEA032

I just picked up a swivel holster from Nextel for the 7100i which they had to get from the back, and I have to admit I have pro's and con's about the Nextel clip. Now this is just my own opinion since I have been using the Seidio clip early on.

Pro's about the Nextel Clip:

Holds the phone very well and it feels more secure than the Seidio. It has a lower profile then the Seidio. The Seidio has 1 big clip the holds the phone in, and if you walk too close to a wall it will catch and open causing the phone to fall out.

Con's about the Nextel Clip:

A bit more difficult to catch and release than the Seidio. I like the thought of the Seidio clip having felt where the face of the phone rests. The Nextel clip lacks this feel, it doesnt hurt its form, fit or function, but it would have looked nice.
    "If you can't do it on one wheel, try harder!"