I have encountered this error "xml syntax error on line 1" while transerring apps while ... RIM Desktop Software forum

asusus no está en línea Stack level 1

xml syntax error on line 1

Advertisement

I have encountered this error "xml syntax error on line 1" while transerring apps while using desktop manager, does anyone know what the problem is?

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: xml syntax error on line 1

does it only happen with certain applications or is it happening all the time?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Welcome to PinStack.com!

Your profile does not say (please fill in fields). Usually this means that you are on BES (Blackberry Enterprise server) and the IT policy restricts installation of 3rd party applications.

Check with your BES admin and let us know if this is the case for you also...

PTcre8art no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the same problem with my new 8830. Has anyone come up with an answer to this? My company uses Treos not Blackberries... so, I'm not on the Blackberry Enterprise server.

swervedriver75 no está en línea Stack level 1

everytime i try to download a wallpaper to my bb pearl, i get the xml syntax error on line 1 message. anyone know what thats all about?

ahouston no está en línea Stack level 1

i am new to BB and just bought a Verizon Global 8830 and can't add any applications. I checked with Comcast and they do not support Blackberry Enterprise. I'm lost...help please. Thank you!

danielle8587 no está en línea Stack level 1

Same thing

I get the same exact error message when I try to load a zip file of a theme from bb desktop manager. I got the same thing after I created my first theme and tried to load it to my bb. My boyfriend has a pearl and I have a curve and the same thing happens with both phones.