Hi all, I work for this new mobile entertainment firm called Voxtone Communications. I know ... RIM Desktop Software forum

Corey_M_NYC no está en línea Stack level 1

voxtone ringtone- tech support question

Advertisement

Hi all,

I work for this new mobile entertainment firm called Voxtone Communications. I know we can't post links here so simply Google the word "voxtone ringtone" you'll get all the info you need.

we are introducing the newest patent pending ringtone on the market called the voxTone. It's basicly a text to live speech engine which allows you to type in whatever you want for a real live professional voiceover lady to speak anything, as part of your very own exclusive ringtone. the service is only $4.99 and is starting to sell like hotcakes.

I need to get some expert feedback from some of the expert blackberry users on how we should explain to customers the best method to upload a .mp3 file onto their blackberry and furthermore asigning this as a ringtone. What is the best way and fastest way to do this with a simply explaination for regular end users with hardly any experince.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Corey_M_NYC; 06-24-2007 at 08:00 PM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: voxtone ringtone- tech support question

The ringtone your company is creating, will it be uploaded to your server for the user to download, or will the actual file be sent to the person to load themselves?

The easiest way to download a ringtone is by visiting a link on the web. If the ringtone is not on the web, and they have the file on their computer it may be more difficult for some users. Any BlackBerry with OS 4.1 and lower will have to use a work around that isnt the easiest to load ringtones to their BB.

Corey_M_NYC no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: voxtone ringtone- tech support question

Thanks for the response. basicly, we send the end user a .zip file to download. it is sent to any email you request.

We're finding allot of BB users are asking us to send to their gmail accounts. I guess this way they can download the file right from their BB.