Hi, I'm new to the forum so apologies if this is in the wrong place! ... RIM Desktop Software forum

thenapking no está en línea Stack level 1

VNC Server on BB?

Advertisement

Hi,

I'm new to the forum so apologies if this is in the wrong place! My new workplace has just issued me with a blackberry. I have an iPhone with Mocha VNC. I was wondering- is there a VNC server app i could install on my BB, so that when I am out I can leave it at home and connect to it remotely via VNC?
    Unfort my workplace gives no external access to email or other systems, other than with a blackberry & i dont want to carry that and my iPhone around... There may well be a better way to do want I want to do, so am open to suggestions.
    Cheers!
    Tom

dgburns no está en línea Stack level 3
    I guess I don't get why you would want to connect to a BlackBerry from some remote other device? And do what???
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

thenapking no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have no remote access to emails & services from my new workplace apart from with the BB, and i will only be there part time, but have to keep an eye on things & respond to emails. I don't want to carry the BB round with me, so if i could leave it on my wifi at home and connect to it remotely that would be convenient...