Greetings Group! I am having an issue I hope someone has an easy solution (difficult ... RIM Desktop Software forum

joe_2224 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Trouble Transfering Info from Palm T3 to BB8100

Advertisement

Greetings Group!

I am having an issue I hope someone has an easy solution (difficult will just take a little longer). I would like to transfer (or sync) my Palm T3 to my shiney new high speed BB 8100 pearl. I would primarally like to transfer the address book. The calendar and other features would be an additional bonus.

I am using Device Manager Version 4.2.0.12. I also have Outlook Office Outlook 2003.

A second little problem is that my wife is using her BB 8700C with Outlook. I do not want the two databases (mine and hers) to merge. Can I add another completely separate user to outlook or is there another way that I can sync the pearl to the Palm databases.

Thank you!

I have learned a lot from this site already.

Joe_2224 at yahoo dot com

PS-Yes, I have searched this site for the answer ALL DAY yesterday.
    Last edited by joe_2224; 03-28-2007 at 12:31 PM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Trouble Transfering Info from Palm T3 to BB8100

Yes you can add a profile to seperately sycn your information. Let us know if you still need help with this.

joe_2224 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Trouble Transfering Info from Palm T3 to BB8100

I found how to add a second personality to my desktop. NOW I just have to figure out how to import the data from the Palm T3 or Palm desktop software. I would like to be able to make changes on the desktop, palm, or the pearl and be able to sync the three so they will display the newest information. My MIAN goal would be to be able to make changes on the desktop and then slave that information to the Palm AND the Peral.

Easy instructions would be appreciated since I am getting frustrated "trying" things.

Windows XP Pro (with updates)
    My Palm is a T3 (Desktop version 4.1.2)
    Outlook is 2003 (11.8010.8107) SP2
    Pearl 8100

ANY help is greatly appreciated!

Joe_2224 at yahoo dot com