Anybody have any idea how to make this work? It sees the phone, but says ... RIM Desktop Software forum
TomTom One and 7250
Anybody have any idea how to make this work? It sees the phone, but says the phone does not have the proper services.
Re: TomTom One and 7250
What is it you would like to do with your bb and Tom tom because the Tom Tom One doesn't support hands free calling. As for your bb model I don't see it listed so I don't think it is possible. Unless one of our other users here at Pinstack know something else I don't know.
Here’s an updated list of mobile phones that are compatible with the GO 510 and 910 devices:
Plus Services & Hands-free Calling
• T Mobile: Nokia 3660, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Sony Ericsson T610, Motorola V330*, Motorola V360*, Motorola RAZR V3, Motorola PEBL U6, Nokia 6103
• Cingular: Sony Ericsson T637, Nokia 6620, Nokia 7610, Nokia 6230, Nokia 6600, Motorola RAZR 3, Motorola V551, Motorola MPX220, Audiovox SMT 5600**, Motorola ROZR E1**, Motorola SLVR L7, Sony Ericsson Z520i, Sony Ericsson Z525a, Nokia E62, Motorola L2
• Verizon: Motorola V710
Only Hands-free Calling
• Cingular: Sony Ericsson S710a, Imate SP3, Imate SP3i, Siemens SX66, SGH-i607
• Verizon: Audiovox XV6600, Motorola E815, LG VX8100, LG VX9800, Motorola V710
• T-Mobile: Blackberry Pearl, Motorola KRZR (unlocked)
• Nextel: Motorola 1605, Motorola i870, Motorola i880
* Only when configured using the Motorola V551 setup and choosing the T-Mobile III option
** Manual settings required
As for the tom tom one here is a listing for what is supported:
Tom Tom One Compatibility
Bluetooth Connectivity for access to TomTom PLUS Services including traffic information, weather data, and more.
Note: TomTom ONE does not feature handsfree calling
T Mobile: Motorola V360, Motorola V330, Motorola U6 PEBL, Motorola V3 RazR, Samsung SGH-T509, Samsung SGH-T809, Nokia 6103, Nokia 6600, Nokia 3660, Nokia 8801
Cingular: Sony Ericsson Z520a, Sony Ericsson Z525a, Motorola E1 ROKR, Motorola V551, Motorola L2, Motorola L7 SLVR, Motorola V3 RazR, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6682, Nokia 7610
I hope this helps.
Last edited by Felixtc; 05-30-2007 at 10:46 PM.
Tags for this Thread