After several weeks of working fine, my bb will no longer sync properly to my ... RIM Desktop Software forum

breundog42 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Task Sync'ing Problem

Advertisement

After several weeks of working fine, my bb will no longer sync properly to my outlook. When I connect to my pc using a USB the contacts and calendar sync fine, but my tasks add random dates to the due dates. i.e. 8/1/92.

I've tried cold booting my bb and restarting my computer to no success. Any suggestions?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Task Sync'ing Problem

breundog42, Welcome to PinStack.

Never seen this, nor heard of it. Really don't know what advice to give you except perhaps reset the Syncronization settings in the Configure Tab and reconfigure your sync.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

radamo no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the same problem. Can't figure it out for the life of me. I use the reminder date / time but try to keep the due dates set to none. Each time I set them back to none in Outlook and then sync a few days later they get set to wacked out dates in the future.

nellinell no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nellinell no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yea I'm having trouble help I'm tryn to use the BB desktop manager . Like I'm in my folders and nothin will fit alwys a problem help

BenEadir no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm having a very similar problem with my Pearl 8100. I cleaned up all my tasks in Outlook so they are very simple with just due dates and alarms on those due dates and the start date set to "none" but when I sync with Desktop Manager weird start dates get inserted and the alarms get re-set to bizarre dates and times.

This is hugely frustrating for me as I rely heavily on reminders for daily tasks and is causing me significant problems. I've posted two seperate threads on this recently and have not had a single useful reply. Is this forum full of people with problems and no expert users to help? Where do all the expert and willing users of Desktop Spftware hang out if not on this forum?

John