Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i solved that problem. I hadnt run fixmapi properly and therefore no new mapi file ... RIM Desktop Software forum

tajworth no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

i solved that problem. I hadnt run fixmapi properly and therefore no new mapi file had been created. i have done what was recommended, outlook is working again but im still getting the error message when i try to sinc

tapeats no está en línea Stack level 1

Question No Message Stores while sync'ing

I did get the message when I was attempting to set up the sync - did the MAPI procedure discribed above and now after configuring it - I start a sync and get the "No Message Stores" after it counts up all the address book entries.

I have reloaded the BB Desktop Manager twice, once from the disk provided by Verizon and once from thier website!

Any ideas on what is going on? Thanks in advance

staajen no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am using windows 7 and a BB 8900. Running into the same issue with no message stores. I have attempted to make the changes to the MAPI file, but windows 7 does not allow that change unless you are the "trusted installer" Does anyoe know how to change the permissions to allow me to continue?

staajen no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok, I figured out how to change the permissions and was then able to follow instructions to create a new MAPI file. However the fix did not work for my set up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12