I am running outlook 2003 & dm 4.3-when syncing tasks/calander ect, dm asks to "accept" ... RIM Desktop Software forum

bbpearldean no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A3C466

sync issue-"accept changes"

Advertisement

I am running outlook 2003 & dm 4.3-when syncing tasks/calander ect, dm asks to "accept" changes. The 2 ck boxes under configure sync (confirm changes) are uncked. Minor issue but annoying when I am syncing.
    thanks for your input

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: sync issue-"accept changes"

I can't remember exactly where now, but with the BlackBerry connected, run Desktop Manager, and double click Synchronize, and go to the Configuration tab. Click the Configure Sync button. If there's not a box there to automatically accept changes, you may have to select each PIM item (Address Book, Calendar, etc.) and hit the Advanced button to find it.

It's been a long time since I've had to manually sync, so I don't remember exactly where it is, but fish around - I'm pretty sure it's in there somewhere!
    JerryD

bbpearldean no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A3C466

you are right it is there & they are unchecked to accept changes without confirming. But it is still prompting me to "accept"

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bbpearldean View Post
    you are right it is there & they are unchecked to accept changes without confirming. But it is still prompting me to "accept"
    Exit DM and restart it and make sure the settings hold. Then reboot your computer and your BlackBerry (pull the battery).

When in doubt, REBOOT!
    JerryD