Interesting problem started today: I was in the office all day and tried a USB ... RIM Desktop Software forum

Pled no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Sync Completes But Message On Device Not Moved

Advertisement

Interesting problem started today:

I was in the office all day and tried a USB sync before I left for the weekend. The process completed normally on the PC side (task bar completed, anyway), but none of the messages were moved/removed/marked read on the device.

The calendar still syncs fine (wireless). Contacts still sync fine (USB).

I've tried deleting the "Research In Motion" folder to try and fix any corruption in the sync files, but I'm getting the same result. I'm suspecting that the problem is on the device, though.

Any ideas would be most appreciated - I'm frustrated showing +50 unread emails on the device while my (PC Lotus Notes) inbox only has 5 read messages in it.

Thanks!

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Are you on a BES? If so, were there any kind of upgrades done today? Just to confirm, go into your messages, bring up your menu, go to Options, Email Reconciliation. Confirm Wireless Reconcile is set to "On".

If it is, go back out to your messages screen, bring your menu back up and choose, "Reconcile Now" and see if that updates your inbox.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Pled no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for your reply. I am on a BES, but wireless reconcile is not enabled on my company's server - so wireless is not an option I can select on the device, unfortunately. I can only sync via USB.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Have you asked your BES administrator if any changes were made on their side? A BES admin can control all aspects and functions of the BB.

Also, make sure your DM is still set to sync your email by going into your PIM Options of the DM (Desktop Manager).
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE