Hi, I need to know if anyone has tried to insert contact thumbnail to any ... RIM Desktop Software forum

fleur no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Sync address nook with contact thumbnail...please help

Advertisement

Hi,
    I need to know if anyone has tried to insert contact thumbnail to any programs (lotus notes or outlook express; anything which is compatible to be sync to blackberry). I have tried to sync the program and it runs well, but now my boss want to have all contacts with picture thumbnail so my plan would be having backup data for all contacts and sync it to any blackberry device which need the address. I know we can take pic from our blackberry and directly assign it as contact thumbnail, but surely can't do it to all employee which are hundreds of them. It would be better if there's a way to insert the pic to one of mailing program and sync it to the blackberry, with the pics on it..

has anyone done that before, or perhaps anyone has the idea how to do it? even l can't find how to attach contact pic on lotus or outlook..

Please help, ur idea is acceptable....thank you so much and have a great day

extraducksauce no está en línea Stack level 2
    i drag and drop pictures into my outlook contact's image box and it works great.

which column to drag the picture

Hi..thanks for the reply...but which column to drag and drop?
    I have open my outlook express address book and open one contact but it didn't work..
    which place should it drag into? main identity?

thanks for the reply

I mean my outlook express has no contact image box..where is it? thanks...