I am trying to set different Contact lists for each of my phones:

1. Dispatch Phone - Only Company numbers

2. My Company Phone - Company and Business Contacts

3. Personal Phone - Only Friends and Family

So far I have only played with the Dispatch phone. I have the following categories set in Outlook 2007.


For the dispatch phone I have set the following filters:

Field: Category Equals Family
Field: Category Equals Friend
Field: Category Equals Business

When I try to syncronize the device DM only makes CATEGORY changes to the contacts. It doesn't remove the contacts on the device based upon the filters.

I have tried everything including changing the conditions to Does Not Equal, Contains, Does not contain.