Question: I keep getting this error mesasge "Invalid intellisync configuration" When I connect my BB to my workstation. It will not complete the sync, and when all is said and done I no longer get emails, from anyone on my BB..I have to wipe the BB and start from scratch. I do use the calander and other features on the BB and in my email program. Lotus Notes 6.5.3 but after attempting to sync the BB goes hairy on me and I can't do a thing.

Answer: Make sure the Desktop Manger is not running. Browse to C:/documents and Settings/user'sprofile/Application Data/Research In motion/Blackberry/. You should see a file that reads something like 200dgjze0.ctg this is the PIN number. Delete the PIN number file then restart the desktop manager and go to intellisync and configure PIN... You should now be able to sync the BB...

Alternate solution: Make sure the Desktop Manger is not running.Browse to C:/documents and Settings/User'sprofile/Application Data/Research In Motion/BlackBerry/ and delete the whole Intellisync folder. You should now be able to sync the BB now.