I wanted to address this issue specifically as I have seen others with this issue ... RIM Desktop Software forum

woobang no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32C20A99

Roxio's Issue With Windows Vista Areo?

Advertisement

I wanted to address this issue specifically as I have seen others with this issue embedded in other topics here and they dont seem to get the attention that is deserved. I actually like this software as it serves as a no fuss solution for media on my BB. Although I do not use this very often it is very fast and precise with video converting. However I am suffering the same as others here with Roxio. When starting Roxio Windows immediately reverts to Vista Basic theme. I get a message from Windows stating:

I also noticed this in 4.2.2 after I reinstalled it after a HD format. Any help on this or do we just wait for an update to address this? Seems to me this ran fine when I first installed this on vista, although there is an option to hide this warning and I could have just as easily checked hide as I rarely use this program.

I just like when things work properly

MrCmonster no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Roxio's Issue With Windows Vista Areo?

Try getting the 4.3 verision of desktop manager. It works fine in Vista for me.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~