Hey guys, I'm a total noob to blackberries. I have an antique R957 blackberry which ... RIM Desktop Software forum

ddzc no está en línea Stack level 1

Rim Blackberry R957 - Email Q

Hey guys,

I'm a total noob to blackberries. I have an antique R957 blackberry which doesen't have the enterprise activation built in. I have it connected to my machine with Desktop Manager 4.1.2.

This unit has an account on it already with like 3000 emails. Anyone know how I can just wipe this blackberry clean and apply a new account to it? I tried to remove all of the emails and sync it to my outlook account but nothing is being done.

The blackberry software is connected. The profile is configured to my correct outlook profile.

When I syncronize is stated processing but nothing is updated on my blackberry.

Blackberry Manager is in a connected status.

Am I doing something wrong or using the wrong software?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

Re: Rim Blackberry R957 - Email Q

Try to wipe handheld by entering the wrong password 10 times (note: you must have a security password set):

To wipe the handheld, complete the following steps 10 times:
    1. Click any key.
    2. In the Password field, type blackberry, then click OK.
    3. When the Device Disabled by Security Violation message appears on the handheld Home screen, connect the handheld to the computer.
    4. In BlackBerry Desktop Manager, run Application Loader to reload the handheld software and the application data.