Hello I am having a problem when trying to delete email from outlook it does ... RIM Desktop Software forum

lbello1962 no está en línea Stack level 1

Reconsile Problem

Advertisement

Hello

I am having a problem when trying to delete email from outlook it does not delete it on my blackberry (7100). I can delete it on my blackberry and it will delete it on my e-mail, I am on a company BES server which is centeralized in another state. Other users in other regions are having the same issue, can you tell me if this is an Outlook issue or something on the BES. My technical support is overwhelmed with other problems, since this is not a big issue they dont have the time to check it out. So if you could help by pointing me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thank you
    Last edited by lbello1962; 01-12-2007 at 02:24 PM. Reason: I wanted to get an email with solutions

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Reconsile Problem

Hello Lbello and Welcome to the Stacks. If you delete mail on Outlook and empty the deleted items before it reconciles with your BB, you will always have that problem. I usually only empty my deleted items at the end of the day that way it sync's normally.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

lbello1962, Welcome to PinStack.

A permanent Delete (Shift Delete) also does this. The wireless reconciliation, uses the Deleted folder on the exchange server to know what messages to delete. If they are not in the deleted folder, the BB doesn't know what to do with the message, so it leaves it on the BB.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

ednap no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24FF13F0

Quote Originally Posted by lbello1962
    Hello

I am having a problem when trying to delete email from outlook it does not delete it on my blackberry (7100). I can delete it on my blackberry and it will delete it on my e-mail, I am on a company BES server which is centeralized in another state. Other users in other regions are having the same issue, can you tell me if this is an Outlook issue or something on the BES. My technical support is overwhelmed with other problems, since this is not a big issue they dont have the time to check it out. So if you could help by pointing me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thank you
    For what it is worth, I have posted the same issue for my *700g and despite similar replies about permanenbt delete from Outlook I am still unable to resolve the problem. Doesn't matter how long I leave the deleted Outlook mail in the deleted mail folder on my PC I am finding the corresponding emails are never deleted from my BB.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

ednap,

Do you have Wireless Reconciliation turned On in your Messages Options settings? And I believe that it also has to be turned on for your account on the BES also.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles