I downloaded 4.3 last week from a site hosted by someone on Pinstack. I noticed ... RIM Desktop Software forum

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re-installing 4.3

Advertisement

I downloaded 4.3 last week from a site hosted by someone on Pinstack. I noticed changes to roxio were not made even though there were supposed to be some. I figured out the version I downloaded -- at 245mgs -- may not have had the roxio improvements built in. the download on the blackberry site is considerably larger.

can I just uninstall 4.3 on my machine and then re-install the larger version? I'm hoping it's that simple.
    Last edited by cyberspastic; 11-18-2007 at 05:26 PM.

pierluigi68 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Re-installing 4.3

hi, can you share os 4.3 ? the link hosted doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberspastic View Post
    I downloaded 4.3 last week from a site hosted by someone on Pinstack. I noticed changes to roxio were not made even though there were supposed to be some. I figured out the version I downloaded -- at 245mgs -- may not have had the roxio improvements built in. the download on the blackberry site is considerably larger.

can I just uninstall 4.3 on my machine and then re-install the larger version? I'm hoping it's that simple.

Go here and click the download link.

pierluigi68 no está en línea Stack level 1

thank's a lot

I was able to get the new roxio by doing this -- uninstalling the version of 4.3 I downloaded from a pinstack link (it didnt have the roxio improvements) and installing 4.3 from the RIM site (came with the new roxio). I really like that the new roxio imports my itunes playlists into it, that's a great feature.