HELPPPPP, i am new to the forum. I have a question that I cant seem ... RIM Desktop Software forum

DrJiggy no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Problems loading apps

i am new to the forum. I have a question that I cant seem to figure out the answer to. I recently bought a BB pearl (8100). When I try to put theme OR game applications on my BB, I cannot add them. I click on the application loader, and then I see OZ instant messenger (which I dont even want, but will later learn how to delete). Then I click on the add button, and the applications that I downloaded to my desktop are not there. When I expand my search to ALL FILES, they come up, but when i click add on them, it says I cannot add them. What am I doing wrong?? please help thanks!!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Problems loading apps

Do you have the OS loaded onto the PC that your BB is running on? You have to have it installed in order to load any applications via the Desktop Manager.

Are you sure the applications are for a pearl? Some applications will not load if they are not being installed on the right phone.

To delete the OZ IM go to options, advanced options, applications - you should see it in the application listing, just highlight it, and select delete from the menu.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr