I have just uploaded desktop manager V4.6 and am now experiencing problems when synching my ... RIM Desktop Software forum

rosiemount no está en línea Stack level 2

Problem synching with Outlook 2003 using Desktop Manager V4.6

Advertisement

I have just uploaded desktop manager V4.6 and am now experiencing problems when synching my Outlook 2003 Calendar. I had no problem before. I have appointments in my device calendar which will not synchronise over to my Outlook. My Outlook is set as the default on the device with 136 appointments in but there appears to be a separate calendar on the device with 17 appointments in it. However I can’t seem to see this calendar and can’t get the proper calendar to synchronise instead. All I want is to be able to synchronise as I could before – anybody got any ideas?

Just to say I’ve got a Dell Inspiron 1521 running Vista Ultimate if that makes any difference.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Rosie,

Are you sure you have the synchronization configured correctly? There are three options you can choose from: 2-way (between Outlook and the device) and 2 1-way options from and to the device. Also, there is an option to only synchronize appointments in the future. Take a look at those settings and see how you have it configured.

Hope this helps.

Roger

rosiemount no está en línea Stack level 2
    Done all that. The appointments had gone from my outlook but were still in the device so I was trying to synch them across. Had the setting as device to outlook but only the 16 appointments went across. Did two test appointments - one in outlook, one on the device. Changed the synch to two way - appointment from outlook synched to the device but the device appointment didn't synch to outlook.

The settings were set to synch everything not just future ones.

Thanks for the quick response

Rosie

timhobbs no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have been having the same problem.. . my thread here is some of the things that i have done, but still no result
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...655#post877655