hey guys im new to this and i just bought my blackberry from a guy ... RIM Desktop Software forum

CallMeDanny no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    40168A47

Question problem downloading desktop manager

Advertisement

hey guys im new to this and i just bought my blackberry from a guy at work but i have no software for it. i was unaware that it came with it and the guy i bought it from says he has no software. so i tried downloading it but it keeps stopping in the middle of the download with an error message problem with server. i was wondering if it is a problem with my computer/internet connection, i have dial up i just use for email, or if i can get a disc containing the software. it says it is "v4.1.0.136(platform 2.0.0.44)" in the "about" option. i would greatly appreciate any help recieved.

thanks,
    Danny

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: problem downloading desktop manager

A disc can be obtained by going to your local Sprint-Nextel store. What site are you trying to download the software from?

PIN/ID
    40168A47

im trying to download it from blackberry.com/Downloads/ but it says it will take lik 12 hours!!!!! and ill leave it overnight or for an extended period of time and it ends up having an error

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

If you're using a dial up, your best bet is probably to obtain the disk as CP indicated.

PIN/ID
    40168A47

okay i guess i'll do thaty. but one more question, how much is it? and will i be able to download pictures and music from my computer to my blackberry with it? since that's the reason for wanting the program.