Need help. I transferred pics from a bb curve 8330 to roxio media manager. Now, ... RIM Desktop Software forum

michaelkr no está en línea Stack level 1

Question pics on Roxio Desktop Blackberry not found

Advertisement

Need help.
    I transferred pics from a bb curve 8330 to roxio media manager. Now, when I tried to copy or save them, it says they can't be found in last known location, which was the blackberry. I may have retitled the pic but can't be sure. These pics are important to me, don't want to lose them. Can't seem to budge them at all, they stay on the roxio library. I can't believe they aren't somewhere on C: They seem in roxio library limbo. One pic did delete successfully. Is it something to do with mass storage mode which was 'on' in bberr. Is .ipd to .jpg affecting these files? As well, I refreshed one pic and now it just has a square with a question mark inside. I would like to retrieve that pic if nothing else.How do I unrefresf or restore the pic. Any help appreciated. I'm not to impressed with the blackberry Desk top manager or Roxio at this point. A real mystery, at least to me. Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by michaelkr; 05-23-2009 at 12:18 PM. Reason: grammar-further info added