Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Here's one other wrinkle in terms of synching. What about anyone having experience synching with ... RIM Desktop Software forum

ablefton no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a0f56c

Re: Outlook killed my BB

Advertisement

Here's one other wrinkle in terms of synching. What about anyone having experience synching with Outlook 2007 beta? Have you made it work? I can synch fine with 2003 Outlook but 2007 has greyed-out buttons...no choices. Ideas?

dshomate49er no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Outlook killed my BB

Similar problem here...

Outlook 2007 - Blackberry 7130e, BIS service. Address book syncs (after manually selecting it under Configure PIM>Address Book>Choose>MS Outlook) but Calendar does not. When trying to set up using similar steps in parentheses above, I can't use the browse button. I can click on it, as in, it's not greyed out, but nothing happens. Intellisync will find the exchange address book under
    \ \Mailbox-username but finds nothing for the calendar. In other words, after you click the Choose button and select the translator (MS Outlook in this case), the field at the bottom autopopulates the default folder\file. The problem is that this does not happen for calendar.

Troubleshooting:
    Deleted c:\docs and settings\username\app data\RIM\Intellisync folder.
    Created new MAPI or Outlook profile.
    Reinstalled BBDM (Desktop Manager).

Short of running detect and repair on MS Office (which I'm sure will not help), I am running out of options. Again, I can get the address book to sync easily. Calendar is no where to be found...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12