I need the outlook for my blackberry, someone knows about where can I download it ... RIM Desktop Software forum

salenar no está en línea Stack level 1

outlook for blackberry

Advertisement

I need the outlook for my blackberry, someone knows about where can I download it please?

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    What do you mean by "Outlook for my blackberry"? You mean the email software? That is preinstalled in every blackberry, you just have to have the data services on your account and tell it what email addresses you want to use.
    If you mean Outlook for your computer to sync with blackberry, it normally comes with Microsoft Office but has been resold on ebay and some other locations by itself.

Zo

Yes, i refer to this software, but i have a problem: i haven´t the original software cd of the blackberry, and nobody that i know have the cd for a copy:cry:, i download the software from the blackberry web, but there isn´t outlook and i need it.

PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Outlook is not included on any distribution copy of Blackberry software. It must be purchased and installed seperately.

Zo

Thanks for your answers and sorry about the question, but can you say me about where can i find the outlook? or if there is a similar application, maybe free?. Thank you in advancce.
    Sara

PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Multiple applications out there to handle email but none that will sync up with BB devices for free. You will have to use lotus notes, yahoo address book, or outlook.

Zo

Ok Zo, very thank you by your help.
    Greetings
    Sara