Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Although I can't find a way to actually synch with Business Contact Manager. I managed ... RIM Desktop Software forum

tbaxterusa no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Outlook and Business Contact manager Synchronization Issue

Advertisement

Although I can't find a way to actually synch with Business Contact Manager. I managed to preserve my contact info in my Blackberry by simply copying the business contacts and pasting back into the contacts folder. The fasest way is to select Business Contacts in outlook, then hold down the control key and select each contact's card> go to the toolbar and edit>copy. Then select the"contacts" icon in the navigation bar. When it opens just go to edit>paste. It should paste the contact info in the contact folder which will synch with the Blackberry so at least you can access their information from your mobile.

I'm sure that some day I'll find out that doing this will screw up some function of Business Contact Manager, but so far it works OK

iquigley no está en línea Stack level 1

The problem with coping from BCM and the Contact folder is it will not allow you to link meetings into your calander (I think). You will have access to your phone numbers, but not the full spectrum of BCM features.

Scotty123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty123
    I've been lurking here hoping for an answer to this very question...

This link may be it??? What do you think?...

Ok, I'm new... I can't post a link... Google the below and look for CompanionLink Software...

"microsoft BCM with a Blackberry"
    Looks like we finally have an answer for Outlook 2003 users with BCM like me!!!!

Chapura has come up with at "multi" folder sync tool. I just downloaded and it seems to have work for all Outlook 2003 BCM data to my Blackberry 7100...

I can't post a link... It Chapura Foldermirror...

Check it out.....

qeyfexa no está en línea Stack level 1

My company is using Office 2007 with Business Contact Manager. We have about 10 sales agents that have a blackberry. I am curious if anyone has been successful with the third party software that syncs BCM data with the blackberry. If so I have a number of questions. First of which is, when sync-ing contacts, are all of the contacts sync-ed orjust selected contacts. We will have thousands of contacts and each agent isn't going to need all of them. I am wondering if there is a way to select which contacts or account to sync.

Any information will be helpful.

rammerjammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    wilsticu

I use Express for my contacts and Outlook for my Calender, Tasks and notes. That is how I segregate the two. That way I was able to limit my BB contacts to app 160 as opposed to >1000. You can also sync contacts on Yahoo.
    Yellowhammer

jdhowell no está en línea Stack level 1
    CompanionLink has a $49.95 Express and $99.95 Professional option software to link MS Office Business Contacts (.bcm) with Blackberry. Not cheap, but it allows you to separate personal from business, and if you're savvy enough to need that feature, then the price is reasonable, I'd say...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12