This starts from me trying to get my memo pad back...after trying the app loader ... RIM Desktop Software forum

piccopower no está en línea Stack level 3

OMG...Im having major issues

Advertisement

This starts from me trying to get my memo pad back...after trying the app loader and having a tech tell me I needed to download something from vzam bla bla bla...I used my BB as a modem, thought it downloaded...now my app loader doesn't even recognize my device...my computer doesn't recognize my bb in the port anynore...hell man all this crap and still have no freaking memopad..@lus from a yesterday post Ideleted my 3rd party apps so app loader would work and I'm now stuck without...I'm stuck now.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by piccopower View Post
    This starts from me trying to get my memo pad back...after trying the app loader and having a tech tell me I needed to download something from vzam bla bla bla...I used my BB as a modem, thought it downloaded...now my app loader doesn't even recognize my device...my computer doesn't recognize my bb in the port anynore...hell man all this crap and still have no freaking memopad..@lus from a yesterday post Ideleted my 3rd party apps so app loader would work and I'm now stuck without...I'm stuck now.
    Uninstall both OS and DM from your pc then reintall them and it should find your phone again.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    The best way is to delete all RIM traces but if you are not comfortable doing that it should still work for you.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks guys I will try it tomorrow as I'm stressed from being tied up acouple hours trying to do this

Ok, I am able to use my BB as a modem.....I'm not even attempting to try and get the memo pad back...not after what I went through.....but If some one will tell me how to get it I might try again...I have both disk loaded to my computer, plus I downloaded something from vzam.net/blackberry .....so what steps do I take to get reload my memo pad....also I lost all my third party apps....anyone know where to get the Iberry theme for free...i paid like 7 bux last time...thanks if anyone can help me.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Glad u are at least back up that far. Hopefully someone will have a fix for your memo pad.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Do you have your old back up files still on your pc and if so have you tried restoring them to your phone. Back up from before issues started would be best in my opinion.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

well my problem was when i tried to restore my files it didnt take and also removed my browser...so I have no back up file now...I now have stupid glow berry i loaded earlier and my other apps but never got the memo pad back...oh well maybe there is a aftermarket one I can get....also looking for my iberry app...I must say though I appreciate your help.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by piccopower View Post
    well my problem was when i tried to restore my files it didnt take and also removed my browser...so I have no back up file now...I now have stupid glow berry i loaded earlier and my other apps but never got the memo pad back...oh well maybe there is a aftermarket one I can get....also looking for my iberry app...I must say though I appreciate your help.
    No problem glad I was able to help you. I am sure I have seen aftermarket memo pads but can't think of any names and I am sure there is a way to get your iberry back.