I just read the sticky, but am reluctanct to reinstall a perfectly good OS on ... RIM Desktop Software forum

stuka no está en línea Stack level 3

No Applications Designed for YOur Device.??

Advertisement

I just read the sticky, but am reluctanct to reinstall a perfectly good OS on my 8130. My phone already has the most up to date OS. Or is this a matter of installing it on my pc itself somehow, where, whatever?
    Thanks

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: No Applications Designed for YOur Device.??

Install the OS on the PC. That usually fixes the problem - unless the program in question is not meant for your bb.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

stuka no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: No Applications Designed for YOur Device.??

Makes more sense to me now. Thank you

schmunger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317d7c77
    Stuka, did you ever get your DM to work? I'm having the same problem as you. I got the latest sprint OS (4.3.0.71) and the latest DM (4.3.0.15) and I am still getting the "no additional applications..." error. I went to sprint's download site and it doesn't even have any upgrades for the 8130 handheld OS.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by schmunger View Post
    Stuka, did you ever get your DM to work? I'm having the same problem as you. I got the latest sprint OS (4.3.0.71) and the latest DM (4.3.0.15) and I am still getting the "no additional applications..." error. I went to sprint's download site and it doesn't even have any upgrades for the 8130 handheld OS.
    when you say "i got the latest sprint OS" do you mean on your device or on your PC? if you mean on your PC, then I would uninstall DM and reinstall it. if you mean on your device, the OS has to be installed on your PC too.
    it will work, i promise...just make sure you are following all the instructions exactly...

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ere_found.html