hi! 1- I am running MS Outlook 2003 on Win XP for my small biz. ... RIM Desktop Software forum

calderclark no está en línea Stack level 1

Question new bb user- question on email reconciliation and address book

Advertisement

hi!
    1- I am running MS Outlook 2003 on Win XP for my small biz. Am I correct that I will have NO email reconciliation between Outlook and my Yahoo small biz. POP3 account because I do not have an Exchange Server?
    And if so, is a hosted exchange server my only other option?

2- All of my Outlook contacts synched to my BB perfectly. However, when someone calls, their name is not popping up- just the phone number....even though I've made sure the contact itself is filled out correctly in the fields on both BB and MS Outlook.

Thanks!

skip00319 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d051c6

Re: new bb user- question on email reconciliation and address book

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Welcome to pinstack. Sorry I can't help much. I can recomend on the email that you try it and see if it works. My yahoo email works for me but I don't know the diffrence between a small biz account and a regular account.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: new bb user- question on email reconciliation and address book

calderclark, welcome to PinStack. The answer to the first part of the first question is Yes. If you are the only one with a BB in you small company, you could install the single account BES for small business, I believe it's called BES Express and is very affordable.

As to the second question, do you have Content Protection enabled? Does the phone number displayed, match exactly what is in your Contact entry?

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles