I realize that this issue has been beaten to death on these forums, but I ... RIM Desktop Software forum

rjfunk no está en línea Stack level 1

MTS application loader issues

Advertisement

I realize that this issue has been beaten to death on these forums, but I can't find info specific to my carrier (Manitoba Telephone Service). I've downloaded and installed the device software for my 8130 Pearl from Bell Mobility as MTS isn't listed (I think they are related somehow). Both are version 4.3.x.x.

I still get the "no additional applications for your device error" when trying to load software even though I've made sure the alx and cod files are in the same folder, and gone through all of the other steps listed. Is it because MTS is a CDMA service?

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks.

Re: MTS application loader issues

After much more searching, I stumbled upon (I have no idea why they hide these things so well) the website with the device software for MTS Mobility BlackBerry's (see below). But they do not have the 8130 pearl up there yet!

https // www DOT blackberry DOT com/Downloads/entry.do?code=33EBD5B07DC7E407752FE773EED20635

I guess I may have to wait?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: MTS application loader issues

Did you delete the vendor.xml file from the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader folder after you installed the bell Mobility Handheld software package. If not Desktop won't recognize that there is any software for your MTS Device.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Thumbs up Re: MTS application loader issues

Worked like a charm after that. Thank you so much for your help.