Hello there. i basically have 2 questions. Ive been searching on pinstack and found out ... RIM Desktop Software forum

xflipzpridex no está en línea Stack level 2

Memopad?

Advertisement

Hello there. i basically have 2 questions. Ive been searching on pinstack and found out you could sync memopad with microsoft outlook. so im trying to do that. the thing is i dont know how. first off, im having trouble creating an outlook account: i dont understand what to put for incoming mail server (pop3) and outcoming mail server (smtp), also once im done with creating an account, could someone provide me with a step by step instruction on how to sync and get my memos off memopad? THANX SOOOO MUCH

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Memopad?

first off, do you have outlook or outlook express? If you have outlook express go here for instructions:
    How to Set Up Outlook Express

btw, I dont believe outlook express has a memo function.

For instructions on how to set up outlook try:

Setting Up Your E-mail in Microsoft Outlook

The second link isn't an official Microsoft link but it does a good job.

When you set things up, it's a matter of syncing the programs. I can provide you directions on how to do that if you want to PM me once you get your email set up. Or just create another post and someone will provide instructions!

If you have any problems, just let us know and we'll help you straighten things out.
    Last edited by cyberspastic; 01-26-2008 at 02:26 PM. Reason: added last line

xflipzpridex no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Memopad?

haha im amazed at how fast people reply =] thanx so much. ill go set my email up rite now