i got mybb pearl off my friend and he said there is some sort of ... RIM Desktop Software forum

bfishscooterz no está en línea Stack level 1

major problem need help

Advertisement

i got mybb pearl off my friend and he said there is some sort of memory problem. he was putting music on it and took it out of the computer to soon so now it wont turn on and the red light up top just blinks ??? what should i do to fix it or could i return it and get a new one ? please help

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: major problem need help

did you try pulling the battery? do that and then turn it back on, see what happens.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Welcome to the stacks. Sorry to hear you are having a rough start. Follow this thread carefully and it should help you out. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...uter_wont.html

bfishscooterz no está en línea Stack level 1

k well i did all of the steps and now right after the step where its puts all the new software on the bb it stops and stays "unable to complete the loading operation, unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation." what should i do
    ???

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

start over bfish -- the end is near tho...you can get that bb up and running, simple...i promise.

patience, when dealing with an OS reload, especially when the PC isn't recognizing your device, is really the key...make sure you are placing the battery BACK into the device at the specific time the instructions say...

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by bfishscooterz
    k well i did all of the steps and now right after the step where its puts all the new software on the bb it stops and stays "unable to complete the loading operation, unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation." what should i do
    ???
    Also make sure that you do not select to automatically back up and restore.