Ok... Here is the deal. I have a BB 7520...had for almost 3 yrs. Been ... RIM Desktop Software forum

blascrw no está en línea Stack level 1

Lotus Notes (NON-BES) Help please...

Advertisement

Ok...

Here is the deal.

I have a BB 7520...had for almost 3 yrs. Been using what I call the poor mans BES...

I have a rule setup on the Notes server to auto forward all email with me in the to: or CC: fields...It forwards to my name@blackberry.nextel.com or whatever it is.

I would like to use something to sync to my Lotus Notes...We have a BES...but the company is anal about it...only will connect devices they bought...

Any suggestions???

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Lotus Notes (NON-BES) Help please...

you could try to use redirector and see if this would work, it comes with the desktop software, another thing is setting up the bb to get the messages automatically without forwarding, but this can only be done if you could access notes or exchange from the web. if this is possible with your notes, then you could log onto your bis site and add your work email from there, it will ask you the necessary questions so you can enter your password and such, other than that it would mean installing the redirector and having the notes on at all times to let you sync, hope this helps

nandrzej no está en línea Stack level 1

Some (all perhaps) versions of Notes support POP and IMAP. If your IT department would be willing to enable it you could then set up an account in BIS to retreive your mail. You would then be able to one way reconcile from your blackberry, but changes/deletes from Notes, client or web will not propagate to your handheld.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

blascrw, Welcome to PinStack.

I think nandrzej has covered you on this.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles