I've had my Curve 8300 for a little more than one month, and I can't ... RIM Desktop Software forum

gazlamp no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Lotus Notes address book fields not syncing

Advertisement

I've had my Curve 8300 for a little more than one month, and I can't sync my COMPLETE Lotus Notes address book entries. The DM syncs the names, but no other fields unless.... unless I open the contact and "save and close", then it will sync. Why would I have to open and resave an entry to have it sync? Shouldn't it sync what's there?

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the DM 4.2.2 once already and ran into the duplication of calendar entries corrected by the 2007 Calendar patch.

Also, why doesn't my past calendar entries appear. True, one could say what's the use with past calendar entries anyway, but that information has data to which I'd like to refer.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Lotus Notes address book fields not syncing

Welcome to pinstack gazlamp. Do you still need help with this?

markrob no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Lotus Notes address book fields not syncing

I have a Curve 8300 and can't get the address book to sync. I am on BES and whenever I go to Actions/sync address book, it is not working. Everything else is working fine. I am using BB software 4.2.2. Do you have any suggestions?