Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Hello: This is my first post. Please bear with me. I have a desktop with ... RIM Desktop Software forum

Norman_C no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Re: Loading applications via desktop manager...

Advertisement

Hello: This is my first post. Please bear with me. I have a desktop with Windows Vista Home Premium. My BB is 7130e. I have installed Desktop Software version 4.3. I use outlook 2007 for my contacts calendar etc. I used this BB with XP for 18 monthes with minimal problems. When I go to syncronize,configuration,Select device application,address book, outlook is not listed. When I go to application loader wizard I select ADD and it asks me to select (*.alx*.ali). I cannot find any of these files on my computer. Are the Outlook 2007 data files not .pst files. If someone has some ideas on this I would greatly appreciate their input.

Thank You

Norman

8rdmag no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Loading applications via desktop manager...

Quote Originally Posted by bjreimann View Post
    Verizon has updated the device software for your PC - you can get it now from the Verizon website - you'll see 8130 as one of your device choices. I just downloaded it and the application loader works perfectly!!!

Do you have a link for that...cant fine it on the Verizon site

TIA

Subarudude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    who noze
    Yea, I am having the same problem....I have resorted to loading OTA when this problem occurs, but loading via DM is SOOO much quicker.....sadly the darn thing won't recognize any apps....
    Running the .132 OS with v3.5 Hybrid installed, working pretty nice!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345