Hey everyone, please can anyone guide me how to sync the BB calander with the ... RIM Desktop Software forum

zookybeanz no está en línea Stack level 1

How to sync the calander with desk top??

Advertisement

Hey everyone, please can anyone guide me how to sync the BB calander with the desk top? I cant seem to find the info anywhere. I dont have the data plan.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

zookybeanz no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How to sync the calander with desk top??

Thanx Hayden.
    I some how cant open my microsoft outlook! it keeps asking for server name and mailbox name. I cant seem to figure it out.

cupiecat no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245061B0

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hi everyone,I hope I am posting in the correct area. I'm still new to bb and I don't have Outlook. I do have Outlook Express. My question is how do I sync all my info to my pc if that is all I have? Thank u for the patients and any help that can be offered.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by cupiecat
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hi everyone,I hope I am posting in the correct area. I'm still new to bb and I don't have Outlook. I do have Outlook Express. My question is how do I sync all my info to my pc if that is all I have? Thank u for the patients and any help that can be offered.
    Cupiecat welcome to the stacks!

Just Open up Outlook Express and then your Desktop Manager. You may want to configure what you want to sync first with the Synchronize option in the DM. I had never used Outlook prior to having a blackberry so there was a bit of a learning curve. Just make sure its configured right. The first time I did it everything got erased from my BB. Just backup before you start the process just in case

Once you have it all configured and ready to go just plug in your BB and hit sync. It should copy everything and transfer it to Outlook.

cupiecat no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245061B0
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog187
    Cupiecat welcome to the stacks!

Just Open up Outlook Express and then your Desktop Manager. You may want to configure what you want to sync first with the Synchronize option in the DM. I had never used Outlook prior to having a blackberry so there was a bit of a learning curve. Just make sure its configured right. The first time I did it everything got erased from my BB. Just backup before you start the process just in case

Once you have it all configured and ready to go just plug in your BB and hit sync. It should copy everything and transfer it to Outlook.
    Thank you so much for your help!!