I am sure there are 800 threads on this, but I can't seem to find ... RIM Desktop Software forum

bailee no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32bfb75a

Help with new MacBook, please? :)

Advertisement

I am sure there are 800 threads on this, but I can't seem to find one that will tell me what I want to know. I have a stubborn bb 8830, and I just got a new MacBook. I downloaded the pocket pc, but I am too scared to hook my blackberry up to my computer because I am afraid everything will be erased (it has done this before.) is pocket mac the same as the desktop software I had on my HP computer? because I really want to back up all my stuff on my blackberry asap, cause it's doing some weird turning off/on stuff. Please let me know! thank you

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Help with new MacBook, please? :)

it's not quite the same as desktop manager on windows. It will sync with address book, iCal, and Mail or have it all sync into Entourage if you have MS Office installed.
    This will tell you a bit about what it works with http://www.pocketmac.net/products/pm...rry/index.html

You will not be able to do the traditional "backup/restore" like you did with DM, or do OS upgrades.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.