I apparently have 4 different "calendars" within my Blackberry Calendar app, "Device Default" and the ... RIM Desktop Software forum

jaymzb0nd no está en línea Stack level 3

Help with syncing different "calendars" within BB Calendars

Advertisement

I apparently have 4 different "calendars" within my Blackberry Calendar app, "Device Default" and the 3 others for each of my email addresses I receive mail on the phone with. The majority of the calendar appointments are saved with my main email "calendar" with each item having the hue/color of that "calendar".

The problem is I noticed a few items are saved with "Device Default" and those items do not sync with my microsoft outlook calendar on my computer. Although these items are on my phone's calendar, they don't show on my Today theme, only if I open up the calendar.

On a side note, what's the point of having calendar items associated with email addresses? Is it for if you email the appointment to someone?
    Last edited by jaymzb0nd; 08-20-2009 at 08:58 PM.

wrxboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    R.I.P
    I'm having the same issue.... if not that how do you delete the other and just keep one of them???
    WRXBOI
    wrxboi69@googlewave.com

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    the only calendar items that will show on a today theme are ones created using (device default). any others will only show by opening the calendar application.

that's weird because it's the opposite, the device default are the one's not showing on the today theme. i just find it weird that they're not syncing with my microsoft outlook

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Your device will only sync with Outlook if your default settings (Options>Advanced Options>Default Services) are the same as your Outlook e-mail address.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I don't think all day appointments show up on that theme do they? Are those the appointments not showing or is it all?
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I don't use themes, but I think you are correct. All day appointments don't show up.

All day appointments use to not show up but they do now, at least for the theme I have which is for the 8900 Curve.

i bit the bullet and deleted every calendar appointment from my phone that was set with "device default," entered them into outlook, synced, and it's working normal now. everything that i synced with outlook is listed as being under my main email "calendar"

mbyer no está en línea Stack level 2
    Manual process stinks if have a lot of calendar entries.

Try reading this: http://forums.pinstack.com/f53/howto_merge_multiple_device_calendars_single_outlook-106921/ and it may help out (and may prevent it from happening again).

I check every couple of days for CICAL service books that I don't want.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.06.3.1.20.0