I am currently on OS 4.2 but I prefer the older version of memo that ... RIM Desktop Software forum

infernox no está en línea Stack level 3

Help - Need this file

I am currently on OS 4.2 but I prefer the older version of memo that was in OS 4.1 because I can type a particular word out when the app boots and it will go straight to "find" it while on the newer version when I type the word, it actually makes an entry in the document. Therefore I want to downgrade. Does anyone have this file? It's about 19kb.

It can be found at in your directory at:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\"Your Device OS here"\Java
    9000 Bold / v4.6.0.297 / at&t

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Help - Need this file

If you turn off Dialing from the Home Screen, tapping the letter S will bring you to Search.

Go into the Phone App, click the wheel and select Options --> General Options. Scroll down to Dial From Home Screen and hit [Space] to change it from Yes to No. Hit [Esc] and save your settings.

Tapping the letter S from the home screen will now bring up Search. There are many other "shortcut" keys - like M for Messages and B for Browser. Look for the underlined letter in the name of the icon.

You can still use the letter S for a Speed Dial - just hold the letter down until the phone dials (about 1 second).

That's a lot easeir than downgrading your OS!