Installed the Desktop software ONLY so I could transfer my contacts. Did not sync my ... RIM Desktop Software forum

Katmandoo122 no está en línea Stack level 1

Help, I'm Spamming my Company's Exchange Server!!!

Advertisement

Installed the Desktop software ONLY so I could transfer my contacts. Did not sync my messages. Was planning to be a one time thing. Now, my inbox (on an Exchange Server) is getting spammed with DAT files that say this:

Subject: RIM_bca28a80-e9c0-11d1-87fe-00600811c6a2

This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.
    BEGINETP 161
    AbMeJRsAAAAAIBAIMzJCREREMUMgDmprYXR6QGNzc2MuY29tAP UIlptQBUNJQ0FMA0CAgICA
    agAAMDFDODQ4NTYyK0crMQA2uE1lotT556MguahtqeJcABkvfF oadvaeu8lhsenhrI3wBeWB

There are a couple more lines of data omitted. Anyone know what this is or how to stop it???

BTW, my BB is no longer attached to the machine (was done via USB and pulled right after sync).

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Help, I'm Spamming my Company's Exchange Server!!!

thats an odd thing to happen, i'm not too sure but hopefully someone will see this that can answer it.

well to ask a few questions to get a little more information is that the message you get or are your co-workers getting that message

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Sounds like your Enterprise Activation failed. You probably need to contact your BES Admin to do another Enterprise Activation.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Hmmm...I don't think I tried to activate the BES. Like I said, it was a USB connected sync that started it. I guess I will talk to the Admin anyway (my BB had not yet been scheduled for inclusion on the BES...something that was likely to happen next week).

Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge
    well to ask a few questions to get a little more information is that the message you get or are your co-workers getting that message
    Just me. I'm not (yet) sending any messages on the exchange server using my BB so I do not understand where these messages are being derived. If it was in response to messages I was or was not sending, I would understand, but these just appeared out of the blue.

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~it most likly has to do with the way DM was set up. You can set it up to work on the BES or the BIS if you're not going on the BES I suggest uninstalling DM and reinstalling it to work on the BIS. I think that maybe the problem.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I've tried uninstalling the DM to see if that works. Thanks for the replies...if that doesn't work, I'll be back.