with getting the simulators and all to connect so I can do the ringtone downloads ... RIM Desktop Software forum

mormat no está en línea Stack level 2

Help, I fallen and cant get up LOL I am struggling

Advertisement

with getting the simulators and all to connect so I can do the ringtone downloads with out a BB plan, I have a 7100g (which you all probably know with all the questions I have asked) and am working on this via this thread: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ones+data+plan, my question is there anyone that has made this setup work with a 7100g? I have been working on the for at least 6 days now and the BB is winning So if anyone can advise me with a readme or something as to how they got it to work on their 7100g, I would be indebted to you for your lifetime LOL

Thanks

MM

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Help, I fallen and cant get up LOL I am struggling

What type of ringtones are you trying to download? For the 7100g, I believe you are limited to midi tones only.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    What type of ringtones are you trying to download? For the 7100g, I believe you are limited to midi tones only.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    I cant seem to get the BB simulator to connect to any website so I can download anything, I just havent been able to get the thing working so I can access the net via the simulator.

Thanks

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Whats the price of a data plan in your neck of the woods? May be less troublesome to add it for a while to get all that you need.

You may have a good point there, I will check into it, I dont use the BB to its fullest extent so that I why I wasnt opting for a plan, thanks and again, you may be right, this is driving me nuts LOL

Thanks