Hi everyone, Here is the scenario... I have a BB connected to a BESx with ... RIM Desktop Software forum

BBParaguay no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204BD10B

HELP! Everytime I use Desktop Manager I have to re activate my Enterprise Account!

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

Here is the scenario...

I have a BB connected to a BESx with one email account.(email 1)(server 1)
    My laptop is connected to my company server(server 2), does not have the Besx running there, and has another email account (email 2)
    I want to use Desktop Manager to load Applications,( this desktop manager is running on my laptop, connected to server 2 and has the outlook profile set to email 2).
    Every time I sync, apparently my BESx gets de-configured and I cannot send emails until I activate again my enterprise account.

Do you guy know if there is a way to solve this problem?? without installing the BESx on my server 2?

Thanks!!!

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: HELP! Everytime I use Desktop Manager I have to re activate my Enterprise Account!

You probably installed Desktop Manager with the BES option. Perform a clean uninstall (see RIM's knowledgebase) and reinstall with the BIS/Internet option or else you'll have this problem everytime you connect your BB to your laptop with DM.

What happens is when you installed DM with the BES option it effectively replaces your BES service books (not technically accurate but close enough) when DM is connected to your BB. If the PC you're installing DM on isn't connected to your BB's BES then don't choose the BES install option. The BIS/Internet option won't touch your BES service books.
    Last edited by takeshi; 03-29-2007 at 03:51 PM.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: HELP! Everytime I use Desktop Manager I have to re activate my Enterprise Account!

you should probably use this this to make sure its a clean uninstall

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...p_manager.html

PIN/ID
    204BD10B

yes I did!
    Thanks a lot!!! I will do that and see how it goes!!!

PIN/ID
    204BD10B

working now!!!
    Thanks a lot!!!