Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rcbjr Thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it. I'm pretty sure I already ... RIM Desktop Software forum

caitac no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Re: Greyed out email reconciliation on DTM

Advertisement

Rcbjr

Thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it. I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this question but does a software exist that can sync your outlook emails with your bb?

Ken

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Not Really. You can get a Hosted BES and connect to it with both Outlook and your BB and That will do what you want. Remember, without an Exchange Server, your Outlook is just an email client that downloads email from the server and sends outgoing email though it.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

StraightLine no está en línea Stack level 1

interesting thread 'cos it's my current issue with the curve too and like the other posters, am not using a BES. i guess the query i have is, if microsoft activesync can sync emails via the PC why can't the BB solution do it too. indeed, why can the BB desktop sync calendar/tasks/memo/conctacs between PC and BB but not email ? would seem to be pretty much the same sync operation with different fields ?

like the others i am now losing all my sent emails which are vital to a fully functional mobile email solution. has it always been thus ? was there ever a bb solution that did sync emails to the desktop via usb ?

SL

BBbigfan no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is very annoying as its happening to me to. I had a blackberry pearl for a year. Got the Bold on Friday. Everything was fine, and synchronising properly. If i had read it on the blackberry, it was "read" on the PC. I thought I would upgrade the desktop manager as this was saying it was the older version. I upgraded to 4.6 desktop and now its not reconciling properly. The reconcile messages box is greyed out. Have done a system restore to one week ago. Tried installing using the desk i received and nothing has worked. I am very sad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12