I have a MP3 ringtone on my PC. I have desktop manager 4.3 on my ... RIM Desktop Software forum

dpelham no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Get Ringtone from Computer to 7105t

Advertisement

I have a MP3 ringtone on my PC. I have desktop manager 4.3 on my PC. I also have the Blackberry 7105t. How do I transfer the ringtone from my computer to my 7105t? How do I upload the song to desktop manager, then transfer it from desktop manager to my phone?

europamo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A51117

Re: Get Ringtone from Computer to 7105t

Quote Originally Posted by dpelham View Post
    I have a MP3 ringtone on my PC. I have desktop manager 4.3 on my PC. I also have the Blackberry 7105t. How do I transfer the ringtone from my computer to my 7105t? How do I upload the song to desktop manager, then transfer it from desktop manager to my phone?
    Im not sure you can use mp3, but to get stuff on their the easiest ways could be to download them OTA, from a server or email them to yourself.
    Last edited by europamo; 11-28-2007 at 01:20 PM.

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

just open DM then open media manager then on the left side is where you look for your ring tone on your pc once found on the right side is where you select where you want to put it on your phone then click the arrow to trans to the phone

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

sorry that if you have the older media manager. the roxio media manager is top of the screen is where you locate the ring tone and the bottom of the screen is where you put it on the phone.