I am having a bad night here with DM. First it uninstalled the themes I ... RIM Desktop Software forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

DM Help Needed To Load Themes

Advertisement

I am having a bad night here with DM. First it uninstalled the themes I downloaded (although they had checkmarks in the little boxes so they wouldn't get deleted). Now it won't even connect to my BB. I get the following error message: A communication error occured while attemtping to establish a connection to the device. Please reconnect the device to initiate a new connection." Then I got a Windows error and it closed DM and I cannot connect the BB back to it. On my BB screen, I see a message saying "Connecting to Desktop." Do I need to reinstall DM or what?? Please help!

Re: DM Help Needed To Load Themes

Ok here's an update. I got my themes unloaded and DM is running fine (for now). But what should I do if I see that error message again? And I still cannot pair my BB and PC via BT. Help?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I am not sure on the problems with DM and the BB.

I do know if you have an older version on the PC or no version at all on the PC DM will downgrade or remove the item in question. It has done it to me sevral times with Themes and upgrades on programs. I downloaded the stuff onto my PC so it does not get confused anymore.

I recieved the disconnect and reconnect message once on my DM, and a reconnect is all it needed. I have had problems with my USB being loose in my PC, so it will not connect.

ANy other ideas... suggestions?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

I got all but 3 themes working thru DM. Took a lot of trial and error and nearly crashing my 7105t several times, but I got it.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Glad to hear it worked in the end.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr