I have had DM4.7 for some time. Last week I noticed that everything will sync ... RIM Desktop Software forum

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D

DM 4.7 wont sync with outlook

Advertisement

I have had DM4.7 for some time. Last week I noticed that everything will sync except my outlook calendar. I removed DM4.7 and anything anywhere that said RIm or Blackberry, all removed from "C" drive and anywhere else I could find it.
    I downloaded DM4.7 again and my outlook calendar still wont sync with my BB curve 8330 running OS4.5.
    My tasks, addresses, and memos all sync just fine but no calendar. I checked and it seems like I only have the one email account and its the same one showing everywhere:
    Calendar<---->Mailbox-paulmeeks/calendar

So now what Stackers, it does not seem like DM4.7 is finding my calendar anymore, very frustraiting...help, advice, I am desperate.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Coach, go to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services on your device. Is the CICAL entry the same e-mail address as you're trying to sync with?

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D
    You Da Man RoGro. The default was set to facebook!! I must have allowed it to do that at some point?? I will try to rememeber that trick, it was a pain removing all of the DM and waiting for the new download and now finding out I could have fixed the problem without all that trouble.
    Thanks again Brother RoGro............................