Results 1 to 10 of 10

I just realized that I have DM 4.6. I can't remember where I got it, ... RIM Desktop Software forum

  1. #1
    russcrypto's Avatar
    russcrypto no está en línea Stack Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    369

    Dm 4.6

    Advertisement



    I just realized that I have DM 4.6. I can't remember where I got it, but it's up and running.

    Anybody else using this? I haven't had much chance to check it out yet.
    Russcrypto

    Welcome to the Stacks!

    New to BlackBerry or Pinstack? Please Read:

    Forum Rules and Guidelines

    Click here to email me.

  2. #2
    iron07's Avatar
    iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    Posts
    609
    yes its awsome i really like it

  3. #3
    HeavyComponent's Avatar
    HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Posts
    2,557
    It's a beta, plus isn't DM 4.5 almost the same as 4.6?

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  4. #4
    VETT98's Avatar
    VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    friends
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    It's a beta, plus isn't DM 4.5 almost the same as 4.6?

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    yes 4.6 is BETA and the same as 4.5
    Mike

  5. #5
    HeavyComponent's Avatar
    HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Posts
    2,557
    Ok because I have the official DM 4.5 from the BB website. Since 4.5 is the same as 4.6 beta, there's no need to upgrade.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  6. #6
    Hack173's Avatar
    Hack173 no está en línea banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Posts
    2,694
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Ok because I have the official DM 4.5 from the BB website. Since 4.5 is the same as 4.6 beta, there's no need to upgrade.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    lol

  7. #7
    iron07's Avatar
    iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    Posts
    609
    if they were the same wouldnt 4.6 be called 4.5 or no? and i belive the way it does the appy loader is different i think that is all the difference plus i am sure there is something that i can not see that they fixed

  8. #8
    kieranwest's Avatar
    kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by iron07 View Post
    if they were the same wouldnt 4.6 be called 4.5 or no? and i belive the way it does the appy loader is different i think that is all the difference plus i am sure there is something that i can not see that they fixed
    There are differences in between the two, you are correct. Lets not get into the nitty gritty though :P

  9. #9
    Hack173's Avatar
    Hack173 no está en línea banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Posts
    2,694
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    There are differences in between the two, you are correct. Lets not get into the nitty gritty though :P
    Why not? Let's!

  10. #10
    ItsNowOrNever's Avatar
    ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30485184
    Posts
    2,994
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Ok because I have the official DM 4.5 from the BB website. Since 4.5 is the same as 4.6 beta, there's no need to upgrade.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That's the comments making them want to get into the nitty gritty...of course there is a diference...hence the different names! :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •