Got the software installed and all i gotta a BB with no memory card how ... RIM Desktop Software forum

BBP
    BBP no está en línea Stack level 3

DM 4.5 with media manager?

Advertisement

Got the software installed and all i gotta a BB with no memory card how can I get the pictures out of it in 4.3 it was in media manager now i dont know how?

Thanks

apmartin no está en línea Device Pro
    This guide may help resolve your problem. Please let us know:

Note: Files larger than 2.86MB cannot be transferred to the BlackBerry smartphone when using the BlackBerry smartphone memory.
    To transfer files from your computer to the BlackBerry smartphone using the Media Manager, complete the following steps:
    1. Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer.
    2. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager and double-click Media Manager.
    3. In the left column, navigate to the file or folder that you want to copy to the BlackBerry smartphone.
    4. In the right column, navigate to the location where the file or folder will be transferred on the BlackBerry smartphone.
    5. Move the file or folder to the right column, using the arrow buttons or dragging the file or folder.
    6. Close the Media Manager.
    To transfer files from the BlackBerry smartphone to your desktop computer using the Media Manager, complete the following steps:
    1. Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer.
    2. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager and double-click Media Manager.
    3. In the right column, navigate to the file or folder that you want to copy to the desktop computer.
    4. In the left column, navigate to the location where the file or folder will be transferred to the desktop computer.
    5. Move the file or folder to the left column, using the arrow buttons or dragging the file or folder.
    6. Close the Media Manager.
    To view files transferred to the BlackBerry smartphone, complete the following steps:
    1. On the BlackBerry smartphone, open the Media application.
    2. Click the Menu key and then Explore.
    3. Navigate to where the file or folder is located and select the file you want to view.